- Location is one of the most important factors to consider when starting a business.
- Picking a location based on infrastructure, talent, and institutional support is crucial for growth.
- Register for the digital event on April 19, sponsored by JobsOhio, to learn how smart entrepreneurs locate their companies.
We’ve all heard the phrase — real estate is all about “location, location, location.” But how exactly do entrepreneurs and executives decide where to headquarter or expand their businesses?
There are many important factors to keep in mind when considering where to set up shop, from the business partnerships and infrastructure to the institutional support and talent pool.
On April 19, executives from JobsOhio, a private, nonprofit economic development corporation, and their fellow guests from Veeva Systems, Creadio, and Dayton Development Coalition will discuss how they chose to locate their companies. You’ll also learn:
- What it takes to build and expand a successful company.
- The role of infrastructure, institutional support, and a strong local economy in attracting investment.
- Why the ideal location is crucial for providing stability and creating the basis for innovation and talent development.
Moderator: JP Nauseef, president and CEO, JobsOhio
- Catherine Allshouse, global chief information officer, head of operations, Veeva Systems
- Will Lucas, CEO, Creadio
- Jeff Hoagland, CEO, Dayton Development Coalition
Full event details here: “Location Matters — Where Smart Entrepreneurs Locate their Businesses for Strategic Growth,” Friday, April 19, 2022, 12 p.m ET. Registration (above) is free.
This post was created by Insider Studios with JobsOhio.